Distance learning was very unexpected and has had its advantages and disadvantages. I have liked that in some of my classes I am able to move at my own pace and work from the comfort of my home. However, it can be very distracting when I am sitting at my computer all day with nothing else to do. It was also really disappointing for me when we moved to distance learning because I was accepted to FSU the next semester, so I have not had the opportunity to really make any friends or anything here. As a teacher, if we were doing distance learning I would go out of my way to ensure that I create personal relationships with every one of my students. Having a real connection is so beneficial and makes a learning environment more comfortable. Open educational resources are resources meant to be accessible to any students. This helps to improve the educational community, as it benefits those who cannot afford all of their school supplies. For example, if a student is taking a class, but ca...
Comments
Post a Comment